How do I get copies of my student records?

A school district may permit access to pupil records to any person for whom a parent of the pupil has given written consent specifying the records to be released (California Education Code Section 49075(a)).

A student does not need parental consent to view student records if 16 years old or having completed the 10th grade.

To obtain your student records, contact your school directly.  The District must provide you a copy of your student records within five days of a written request for the records.